If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, or you want to tweak one of our existing designs because it isn’t exactly what you want, that is definitely do-able! To tweak a design, we do charge a small design fee based on the changes required. If you would like a completely new invite designed that is unique to you, our design fee starts at $120. The cost of you invite is then additional to this and is based on the design you have chosen. As a rough guide for pricing per invitation, look at our existing design prices for card shapes, sizes and layout.
Please allow a longer lead-time for the custom design process so we can be sure to get the design just right for you. Our artwork design time for a custom design concept is normally about 1-2 weeks. Contact us today with your ideas and we will provide an itemised quote for your concept. Our aim is to turn your thoughts and ideas into a printed reality!
Print my own design
If you are planning to have your invitation suite designed elsewhere, but would like to get them printed, we offer a print and cut service provided where we use our own card stocks and you can do all the assembling of the stationery yourself. We can do the assembling for you as well if you prefer at an added cost.
In order for us to print your own design, the guidelines are as follows:
- We will require either the Illustrator file (.ai) or a pdf file and you will need to outline the fonts
- We will need you to set the files up with a 3mm bleed and no crop marks
- We are unable to print on cardstock that is purchased outside of The Little Paper Pantry. We would be happy to send you out a complimentary sample of the stocks that we offer.
- If you are unable to set up your files with guest names and would like them included, we can do this for you at an added cost. In order to do this, we will need you to fill out our Guest List Template. If you want us to use a particular font, we will need you to send through the font file also.
- If the above cannot be achieved, additional set up cost will be added.
- Please note: There are always small variances during printing and guillotining. It is best to avoid any fine details or borders that are very close to the edge of the design. If you need advice, feel free to send your file through and we can let you know if it is doable.
Digital printing requires between 1-2 weeks after approval (depending on stock availability + production schedules). For any other special printing processes such as foiling, embossing or letterpressing, please allow at least 4 weeks.
Check out our price list here.
Digital Wedding e-vites
Consider saving trees and money and send out an e-vite instead! Send it out via email or post it on Facebook! E-vites start at $80 and go up from there depending on what other items you require. Enquire now!